Global Translation Services
Grow your world.
Professional translation and media localization services.Contact Sales
Trusted by Global Brands
The global translation agency of choice for some of the world's most influential brands.
Google Review Score
Net Promoter Score
Slator LSPI Index
global translation agency
What we localize
Global Translation Services that Support the Customer Journey from End to End
Web & Ecommerce
Projecting a local vibe when you’ve got a global audience may feel like an impossible task, but with our website connectors and integrations, we can make that dream a reality.
Maximize your global visibility and multiply downloads through innovative localization services tailored to target markets.
Take your software to a global audience, but make it feel local. We go beyond translation services, adapting your programs culturally so you can succeed in new markets.
Take your brand to market with flawless audio. We’ve recorded thousands of hours — our practice makes your products perfect.
Deliver precise translations of high-volume documents quickly and cost-effectively with Andovar’s accurate, AI-driven document localization services.
Knowledge knows no borders, and neither should sharing it. Localize your online educational programs in any language and in any country with our expert teams.
There are now over 2.5 billion active video gamers around the world. But are they playing your games? Globalize your audience by localizing your games.
Create customized experiences for audiences around the world with localized marketing and communications messages.
Connect to Our Translation Management Platform and Benefit from Technology Enhanced Human Translation
Computer-aided-translation (CAT) tools enhance translator capacity and consistency across teams through a variety of advanced cloud-based features
Translation Memory (TM) lowers your translation costs and helps accelerate time to market by leveraging previously translated content
TermBase enables you to maintain consistency and accuracy across multiple translations and business units with advanced terminology control features
Boost human translation productivity by pre-translating text using advanced Machine Learning and AI. Human post-editors perfect every translation
Benefits for Companies of All Shapes and Sizes
Over 200 language pairs
Keep your brand voice, key messaging, and content consistent across all languages and cultures. Easily scale the number of languages as your company expands into new markets.LEARN MORE
200+ file formats supported
No more copy-pasting text! Submit content for translation in the file types you know and love: All MS Office formats, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, XML, XLIFF, SVG, and many more.LEARN MORE
Reduce time-to-market and costs with state-of-the-art machine translation engines, traditional translation features such as translation memory, and innovative features powered by artificial intelligence.LEARN MORE
Whether you want to use a lean process, machine translation, or a full multi-step human-only approach, Andovar provides the tools to automate the process end-to-end.LEARN MORE
Centralize all of your TM’s Termbase and style guides, providing flexibility to your regional teams to design a localization workflow that best suits your needs and capabilities.LEARN MORE
Andovar's TMS connects qualified translators, editors, proofreaders, terminologists and testers in a secure collaborative environment, where they can benefit from centralized assets.LEARN MORE
Reach over 95% of Internet Users
Andovar supports over 80 languages and 200 language pairs in text translation as well as voiceover and turnkey multimedia localization, enabling you to reach customers in all languages, content types and formats.
Automate the Process
Automate your localization end-to-end with Out-of-the-box connectors to content management systems, marketing automation platforms, source code repositories, and other 3rd-party systems, or take advantage of our REST API.
Custom Neural Machine Translation for Cutting-Edge Efficiency
Maintain high quality even at high volume with our range of innovative AI-driven machine translation solutions. Companies around the globe count on Andovar for speed and accuracy.
NMT recognizes non-translatables, such as numbers, email addresses, and code, in addition to content such as people and product names.
Leverage quality MT
Real-time quality scores for the machine translation output help identify content that does not need human translation intervention.
AI and machine learning is incorporated into virtually every facet of daily life and is now playing a pivotal role in translation & localization.
Reduce translation costs
Reduce time-to-market and costs with state-of-the-art machine translation engines, and innovative features powered by artificial intelligence.
What Our Clients Say
Director, Training Operations, E2Open
Manager of Learning Design, United Educators
Customer Experience Consultant, Management Dynamics
Travelocity, Product Manager
Oasis Games Ltd./Head of Localization
Sworkit, Director of Engineering
Director, Training Operations, E2Open
Manager of Learning Design, United Educators
Customer Experience Consultant, Management Dynamics
Travelocity, Product Manager
Oasis Games Ltd./Head of Localization
Sworkit, Director of Engineering
Audiences across Europe and Asia can now access Agoda’s extensive travel services in their own languages.
Reaching out to music lovers in Thailand, Spotify translated its user interface into Thai, expanding into a new market.
How we work
Go Global in 3 Easy Steps
Consult & Prepare
At the beginning of every project, we carry out an in-depth consultation to ensure we fully understand the requirements and to determine the technology we will deploy.
Connect & Localize
Using content connectors, API, translation memories and termbases, as well as style guides and other reference materials,we begin the translation and localization process begins.
Test & Launch
All projects undergo MQM quality assurance prior to delivery, including human and automated QA checks, as well as linguistic and functional testing.
FIND OUT MORE
One of the fastest growing global translation services providers in the industry, Andovar is the perfect choice for a range of organizations with different content localization needs. Andovar is a niche, media focused Global Translation Company with worldwide presence. For over 15 years, we have been helping multinationals, game companies, eLearning and training developers, tech, marcom and media focused organizations deliver media-rich global content to customers and employees across the globe.
- Tech & Automation : Within our offering are technologies include an industry leading translation management system (TMS), web connectors and API, AI machine translation engines, translation memory and termbase, all helping us to deliver streamlined global translation services.
- Human Quality Translation : Using advanced translation technology to aid in the process, all projects are translated, edited or post-edited by professional human translators. Under 5% of our translators and voice artists pass our screening process. Added to that, our production processes incorporate several stages of human quality control, from editing to QA validation and SME review, backed up by automated QA technology.
- Experienced Localization Staff : Our Global Translation Company has over 5,000 full-time employees and in-country translators located worldwide, Andovar carefully selects and screens only the best caliber localization professionals.
- Global Coverage : Andovar has offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas, making us well positioned to deliver Global Translation Services and customer service and support around the clock.
- Complex Multimedia Localization Solutions : Andovar specializes in providing turnkey Global Translation Services for complex media projects. From translation to voiceover, subtitling, integration and testing, Andovar has the skills, infrastructure, resources and project experience to take multi-component projects from start to finish, in-house.
- Specialist Teams : Our Global Translation Agency is made up of localization specialists. Whether your project is a game, movie or TV series, e-commerce platform, app or a series of eLearning courses, we allocate specialist teams with the knowhow and experience to manage them.
- Text-based content : From documents created in MS Office, manuals published in Illustrator or InDesign, to complex software, apps and web platforms, Andovar's Global Translation Services have got you covered. We translate text-based content in over 200 language pairs using the latest technology and tools, tried and tested translation processes, working with some of the most experienced translators and editors in the industry.
- High-volume/ high-frequency translation solutions : Big business calls for even bigger solutions. It is no longer viable to translate content in weeks and months; Andovar is a Global Translation Company with enterprise level translation technology suited to fortune level organizations. Within our service offering are a range of tools designed to expedite translation, including computer aided translation (CAT), termbase tools, translation memory as well as machine translation. All of our technology sits securely within an enterprise level Translation Management System (TMS), which can be connected to all major content CMS and repositories enabling efficient flow of content to and from translators and client stakeholders.
- Audio-based content/ voiceover : One of the leaders in the translation of audio-based content and voiceover, Andovar is the Global Translation Agency of choice for much of the localization industry and eLearning sector. With 3 in-house studios and a roster of 100's of voice artists, script directors and native linguistic quality assurance, Andovar has performed 1,000's of hours of multilingual voiceover across all genres including corporate training, documentaries, games, TV series and movies. Enabling greater scalability, Andovar works with over a one hundred affiliate studios around the world.
- Complex multimedia localization : What differentiates Andovar as a global translation company is our ability to manage complex multimedia localization projects from start to finish, in-house. Project experience, our people, our investment in tools and infrastructure; all contribute to form a robust offering that companies, including our peers return to over and over.
- Broadcast media localization : One of the largest producers of content, broadcast content needs to be turned around in high volumes, quickly, while at the same time resonating with the target audience. Andovar's Global Translation Services for broadcast media includes AI-driven machine translation technology which when paired with human post-editors yields fast, high quality results.
- Games localization : Since inception 15 years ago, games localization has been one of the key verticals of our Global Translation Agency. We have had the privilege of working with companies such as PUBG, Wargaming, NetEase, Line, Square Enix, Game Forge and many more. Our global games translation services are available in over 200 language pairs enabling you to connect with the majority of gamers around the world. Services include Familiarization, Localization, Dubbing, Testing as well as community management. We work across all major genres from console and PC to hand held, mobile and VR. Feel free to browse our dedicated games website http://andovar-games-localization.com.
- eLearning localization : eLearning localization is probably one of our most popular global translation services and where we have performed some of our best work over the years. Perfectly suited to our multimedia expertise, we pride ourselves in our ability to manage and produce projects from beginning to end in-house without the need to outsource. With 3 recording studios, multimedia labs, engineering and QA, we are able to maintain project ownership and control, therefore reducing the risks. Clients include SMEs as well as large MNCs across a variety of sectors. Feel free to browse our dedicated games website http://elearning-localization.com.
- Web & Ecommerce : Andovar website global translation services help your brand improve customer experience, build credibility and ultimately grow sales. As a leading global translation company, Andovar offers solutions in over 200 language pairs for a range of online content platforms including corporate websites and global ecommerce platforms.
- High quality resources : Quality starts at the root. With a full-time resource management team, we are able to source the best quality translators, editors and voice artists. We maintain excellent relationships with our resources which can be seen in our Proz.com scores, which are some of the highest among Global Translation Companies.
- Multi-step processes : All projects go through multi-step processes including translation, editing and QA (human and automated). Voiceover projects are conducted working with script director and sound engineer as well as full linguistic quality assurance prior to delivery.
- Asset development : At Andovar we are firm believers in pre-project preparation. Being a top Global Translation Company, we focus on a number of key pre-flight services. First, we work on terminology preparation, then we move to multilingual style guide development and advocate the use of reference materials to ensure that we are following the desired tone of voice. These in our opinion are an essential aspect of professional Global Translation Services.
- Technology : Any professional Global Translation Company worth their salt should be using a number of key technologies. These technologies are not to be confused with machine translation (online free Google translate). Translation technologies such as Computer-Aided Translation (CAT) tools, Termbase and Translation Memory and QA tools work to ensure correct terminology use as well as enabling consistency throughout a translation and from one translation order to the next translation order. All of these technologies sit within our translation management system (Memsource).
- Multidimensional Quality Metrics (MQM) : Andovar offers premium Global Translation Services, including incorporating the most advanced localization QA methodology; MQM. MQM is an advanced QA framework for assessing translation. Different content types such as instruction manuals, legal documentation and marketing all have different elements which are most important; accuracy, fluency, locale, verity, and design. Therefore, we assign different weighting to those elements depending on the content type. A score is generated during language quality assurance and translations can then be determined to have passed or failed.
- Automated QA checks : As well as performing human QA, built into our workflows are automated QA checks. Advanced tools houses inside our TMS are able to detect aspects such as missing translation, truncation, grammar, spelling and inconsistency of translation. They also enable us to ensure conformance with terminology guides and glossaries.
- Experienced Resources : It's no surprise that professional translators who understand the subject-matter work faster. They also have a better working knowledge of key efficiency enhancing tools and technologies such as termbase, computer-adiedaided translation (CAT) tools and translation memory, meaning that they produce high-quality work that requires little in the way of updating after client review. Andovar prides itself in working with some of the best translators available. We have some of the highest Proz.com scores, indicating that our translators are satisfied with how we operate.
- Tools & Technology : Using cutting edge translation tools and technology (CAT tools, TermBase) housed in our state of the state-of-the-art translation management system, we leverage previous content, and capitalize on repeated
- Machine Translation : For certain types of projects, Machine Translation is a great option. Inside Andovar's TMS are a suite of machine translation solutions including a range of MT engines (Google Enterprise, Amazon AWS, DeepL and our high-end custom solution, Language Studio). Machine Translation when paired with human post-editing can help to produce hundreds of thousands of words/ week.
- Translation Management System : Our Translation Management System houses all the key technology and is the mothership of the project. TMS enables fast and efficient transfer of content in and out of content repositories, such as content management systems, channeling it directly to key project stakeholders, at language service provider end and client side.
- API & Connectors : For companies with websites that have regular content additions and updates, CMS, content repositories and such like, use of API and/ or connectors is a must. Andovar's TMS supports all major CMS including but not limited to SharePoint, WordPress, Magento, Shopify, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Episerver and TYP03.
- Translation : Pricing is by the word and dependent on language. Differences in price between languages is mostly determined by price of living in the respective country and volume of qualified translators. Simple supply and demand! Therefore, clients should expect to pay less for Chinese than for Norwegian. We also use tools to leverage previous content which we keep in translation databases called Translation Memories (TM) enabling us to offer more cost-effective pricing as the relationship develops along with your Translation Memories.
- Voiceover : Voiceover is priced in a number of ways, but typically by content minute (e.g., Length of media), or by custom quote with itemized hourly service breakdown (Voice talent, studio, script director, engineering and linguistic quality assurance). Pricing can vary depending on the use: Narration, dubbing, TV series, documentary or movie. Price also varies by language but also by the skill level and experience of the voice artist, or whether union talent is required. Additional buyout fees may occur for commercial voiceover.
- We offer Global Translation Services in languages spoken across Asia, Europe, Middle East and the Americas. Andovar supports 80 languages with various combinations bringing our offering to over 200 language pairs (English<>French, French>English, French<>Thai) etc. Our portfolio of languages enables companies to reach over 95% of the online audience.
- Our global translation agency supports languages across the following regions:
- East Asian
- Southeast Asian
- Central Asian
- West European
- East European
- Central European
- Middle East
- Indian Languages
- Although we reference a limited number of industries on our website, we have translators, editors, voice actors and Subject Matter Experts in most industries and sub-industries.
We enable clients with a wide range of high-end localization technology:
- TermBase : Translation termbase is a list of approved terms restricted to a specific subject matter paired with corresponding terms in the target language and guidelines on usage. The Termbase is a feature of our TMS.
- CAT Tools : Translation tools, also known as CAT (computer-aided translation), enhance the productivity and consistency of translators. They usually include several component technologies in a single integrated workbench, such as document editors, terminology management, and translation memory.
- Translation Memory : Translation memory is a database for storing translated content in aligned pairs of source and target language segments. It stores how a section of text, called a segment, was previously translated and then repurposes it when the same or similar segment is identified by the software. Translation memory matches are these repeating segments. Fuzzy matches are segments that are partially changed but identified by the software as similar to previously used segments. TM saves time by minimizing unnecessary typing and ensures better consistency for highly repetitive texts, such as technical manuals and software help files. This ultimately saves time and money.
- Machine Translation : Machine Translation (MT) is a technology that automatically translates text using termbases and advanced grammatical, syntactic and semantic analysis techniques. Ideal for high-volume projects, such as ecommerce, projects where translated content is needed rapidly, and when basic understanding of content is required, MT has made rapid advances in recent years. For commercial purpose, it is recommended to work with post-editors who can elevate the translation quality to that of professional human translation.
- TMS (Translation Management System) : Translation management systems or TMS as they are better known, help streamline the work of language teams by automating and tracking the entire translation process. TMS help handle the repetitive tasks of moving content in and out of content repositories, such as content management systems (CMS) or marketing automation systems, and channeling it directly to key project stakeholders, including the translation teams, engineers, reviewers and client.
- API : API is the acronym for Application Programming Interface, which is a software intermediary that allows two applications to talk to each other. Andovar has its own REST API which is used to connect client content repositories and CMS with our translation management system resulting in seamless automated workflows.
- Connectors : Andovar's translation management system has a range of connectors for popular CMS and repositories including: - Open-source CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, TYPO3) - Enterprise CMS (Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Marketo, HubSpot Magento, Salesforce Knowledge, Zendesk) - Version control systems (Git, Bitbucket) - Storage (Amazon S3, Dropbox, SharePoint)
We follow documented processes for all major project types for doc, web, multimedia, eLearning, games, software all set up inside our translation management system. While we generally select and follow default processes, we are also flexible enough to enable clients to reach their goals which can mean cutting steps or adding additional steps, using alternate technology, adding stakeholders into the process.
- Machine Translation
The process is simple. Complete the quote form, upload files and brief and expect the quote within the business day. We are a bespoke global translation agency specializing in complex multi-component projects, typically involving digital publishing, localization engineering, voiceover and multimedia integration, hence we do not offer real-time quoting of simple text basedtext-based content. If you are new to Andovar, you will be assigned to an expert business management manager who will consult with you on your requirements. When you become a Andovar customer, you will be assigned an expert account manager who will ensure your satisfaction.
Talk to an expert
Please provide a little bit of information in the form below and we will be in touch soon. If you are interested in working for Andovar (as translator/ SLV or full-time employee), please visit our careers site.